Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearch

England 2-0 New zealand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legendofperfection
Legendofperfection

England 2-0 New zealand Empty
PostSubject: England 2-0 New zealand   England 2-0 New zealand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:37 pm

If your wondering what that score is its the NPower test series results from back last week. It was a surprise and joy for me to hear about. Sidebottom with 6 wickets in the 2nd test and getting something like 17 altogether.

I'm happy about this cause personally i dont like new zealand or australia much thank god we beat 'em.
Bring on South Africa.

Post your comments!
Back to top Go down
Gaming24/7
Admin
Admin
Gaming24/7

PostSubject: Re: England 2-0 New zealand   England 2-0 New zealand Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:33 pm

Yea , England's series victory moved them up to third in the ICC's Test rankings, one point above South Africa and just one point behind second-placed India.
Back to top Go down
https://prozzz.forumotion.com
Legendofperfection
Legendofperfection

PostSubject: Re: England 2-0 New zealand   England 2-0 New zealand Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:15 am

See even though are football team proved rubbish and lewis hamilton failed in that race we atill hgave other hopes CRICKET IS 1ST
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England 2-0 New zealand   England 2-0 New zealand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

England 2-0 New zealand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: British Sports. :: Other British Sports-
Jump to: